- Currently the CEO at Danby Appliances (since June, 2015)
- Started a computer distribution company – EMJ Data from the trunk of his car in 1979. With a great team he built the company up to $350,000,000 in sales and sold it to SYNNEX in Sept 2004.
- He became CEO of SYNNEX Canada until May 2009 – growing sales from $800,000,000 to $2 Billion.
- He has long had an interest in early stage technology businesses and was on the Board of Research in Motion (RIM) / BlackBerry since before they went public for 13 years
- Written two management books – Time Leadership & Zero to $2Billion.