The upper middle class is a sociological concept referring to the social group constituted by higher-status members of the middle class. This is in contrast to the term “lower middle class”, which is used for the group at the opposite end of the middle class stratum, and to the broader term “middle class”. There is considerable debate as to how the upper middle class might be defined.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,076,495 all-time users
WHAT IS RICHTOPIA?
WOMEN IN LEADERSHIP
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- Top 100 Blockchain Insiders: From Marc Andreessen to Vitalik Buterin, These Are the Most Influential People in the Crypto Sphere
- Top 100 Blockchain Organisations: From CoinDesk to BitPay, These Are the Most Influential Organisations in the Distributed Ledger Space
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Economists Top 100: From Paul Krugman to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World
- The History of Crude Oil Prices Since the 1900s
- Women Leaders Top 250: From Melinda Gates to Michelle Obama, These Are the Most Influential Women in the World
- Top 20 Blockchain Books & Whitepapers
- Top 20 Most Sustainable Multinational Corporations Worldwide