QQ is an abbreviation of Tencent QQ, which provides customers with a popular instant messaging software service. The company was founded by Huateng Ma in 1998 and is currently located in Shenzhen, China. By 10 September 2012, there were 784 million active user accounts with approximately 100 million users online at a time. According to Alexa Internet rankings, the website of QQ is the 9th most visited website in the world as of March 2013.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,385,965 all-time users
WHAT IS RICHTOPIA?
WOMEN IN LEADERSHIP
- Geopolitics Top 100: From George Freidman to Condoleezza Rice, These Are the Most Influential Geopolitics Experts in the World
- Top 100 Blockchain Insiders: From Marc Andreessen to Vitalik Buterin, These Are the Most Influential People in the Crypto Sphere
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Top 100 Blockchain Organisations: From CoinDesk to BitPay, These Are the Most Influential Organisations in the Distributed Ledger Space
- Top 20 Most Sustainable Multinational Corporations Worldwide
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- Women Leaders Top 250: From Melinda Gates to Michelle Obama, These Are the Most Influential Women in the World
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Top 100 Women in Blockchain: From Elizabeth Stark to Blythe Masters, These Are the Most Influential Women in the Distributed Ledger Space