Social responsibility is an ethical or theory that an entity, be it an organization or individual, has an obligation to act to benefit society at large. Social responsibility is a duty every individual or organization has to perform so as to maintain a balance between the economy and the ecosystem. A trade-off always exists between economic development, in the material sense, and the welfare of the society and environment. Social responsibility means sustaining the equilibrium between the two.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,166,605 all-time users
WHAT IS RICHTOPIA?
WOMEN IN LEADERSHIP
- Economists Top 100: From Paul Krugman to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Top 100 Blockchain Insiders: From Marc Andreessen to Vitalik Buterin, These Are the Most Influential People in the Crypto Sphere
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- Top 100 Blockchain Organisations: From CoinDesk to BitPay, These Are the Most Influential Organisations in the Distributed Ledger Space
- Women Leaders Top 250: From Melinda Gates to Michelle Obama, These Are the Most Influential Women in the World
- Top 20 Most Sustainable Multinational Corporations Worldwide
- Future Use-Cases of Quantum Technology in Financial Services
- Tourism, Nationalism and the De-Cosmopolitanisation of Culture in Bali