Rochester is a city in Monroe County, New York, south of Lake Ontario in the United States. Known as The World’s Image Center, it was also once known as The Flour City, and more recently as The Flower City, annually hosting the Lilac Festival. It is the county seat for Monroe County. Rochester’s city population according to the 2010 census is approximately 210,565, making it New York’s third most populous city after New York City and Buffalo.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,229,969 all-time users
WHAT IS RICHTOPIA?
WOMEN IN LEADERSHIP
- Women Leaders Top 250: From Melinda Gates to Michelle Obama, These Are the Most Influential Women in the World
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- Top 6 Characteristics of Li Ka-shing (Asian Billionaire)
- Africa Exclusive: Property Investment in Lagos, Nigeria
- Top 20 Most Sustainable Multinational Corporations Worldwide
- Economists Top 100: From Paul Krugman to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World
- Top 100 Blockchain Insiders: From Marc Andreessen to Vitalik Buterin, These Are the Most Influential People in the Crypto Sphere
- Top 100 Blockchain Organisations: From CoinDesk to BitPay, These Are the Most Influential Organisations in the Distributed Ledger Space