A regulatory agency (also regulatory authority, regulatory body or regulator) is a public authority or government agency responsible for exercising autonomous authority over some area of human activity in a regulatory or supervisory capacity. An independent regulatory agency is a regulatory agency that is independent from other branches or arms of the government.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,305,050 all-time users
WHAT IS RICHTOPIA?
WOMEN IN LEADERSHIP
- Authors Top 200: From J.K. Rowling to T. Harv Eker, These Are the Most Influential Authors in the World
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- Africa Exclusive: Property Investment in Lagos, Nigeria
- Women Leaders Top 250: From Melinda Gates to Michelle Obama, These Are the Most Influential Women in the World
- Top 100 Blockchain Organisations: From CoinDesk to BitPay, These Are the Most Influential Organisations in the Distributed Ledger Space
- Top 100 Blockchain Insiders: From Marc Andreessen to Vitalik Buterin, These Are the Most Influential People in the Crypto Sphere
- Economists Top 100: From Paul Krugman to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World
- Top 20 Most Sustainable Multinational Corporations Worldwide