Redmond is a city in King County, Washington, United States, located 16 miles east of Seattle. The population was 54,144 at the 2010 census, up from 45,256 in 2000. The city is predominantly suburban in character. Redmond is best known as the home of Microsoft (for which Redmond has become a metonym) and Nintendo of America. With an annual bike race on city streets and the state’s only velodrome, Redmond is also known as “the bicycle capital of the Northwest”.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 1,920,564 all-time users
WHAT IS RICHTOPIA?
WOMEN IN LEADERSHIP
- Top 100 Blockchain Organisations: From CoinDesk to BitPay, These Are the Most Influential Organisations in the Distributed Ledger Space
- Economists Top 100: From Paul Krugman to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World
- Top 100 Blockchain Insiders: From Marc Andreessen to Vitalik Buterin, These Are the Most Influential People in the Crypto Sphere
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Lord Sugar to Victoria Beckham, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- Top 20 Most Sustainable Multinational Corporations Worldwide
- Top 20 Blockchain Books & Whitepapers
- Women Leaders Top 250: From Melinda Gates to Michelle Obama, These Are the Most Influential Women in the World