A quota share is a specified number or percentage of the allotment as a whole, that is prescribed to each individual entity. For example, the United States imposes an import quota on cars from Japan. The Japanese government may see fit to impose a quota share program to determine the amount of cars each Japanese car manufacturer may export to the United States.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,171,388 all-time users
WHAT IS RICHTOPIA?
WOMEN IN LEADERSHIP
- Women Leaders Top 250: From Melinda Gates to Michelle Obama, These Are the Most Influential Women in the World
- Economists Top 100: From Paul Krugman to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Top 100 Blockchain Organisations: From CoinDesk to BitPay, These Are the Most Influential Organisations in the Distributed Ledger Space
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- Top 100 Blockchain Insiders: From Marc Andreessen to Vitalik Buterin, These Are the Most Influential People in the Crypto Sphere
- Top 20 Most Sustainable Multinational Corporations Worldwide
- Top 20 Blockchain Books & Whitepapers