Portable Document Format (PDF) is a file format used to represent documents in a manner independent of application software, hardware, and operating systems. Each PDF file encapsulates a complete description of a fixed-layout flat document, including the text, fonts, graphics, and other information needed to display it. In 1991, Adobe Systems co-founder John Warnock outlined a system called “Camelot” that evolved into PDF.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,235,841 all-time users
WHAT IS RICHTOPIA?
WOMEN IN LEADERSHIP
- Africa Exclusive: Property Investment in Lagos, Nigeria
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Women Leaders Top 250: From Melinda Gates to Michelle Obama, These Are the Most Influential Women in the World
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- Top 100 Blockchain Insiders: From Marc Andreessen to Vitalik Buterin, These Are the Most Influential People in the Crypto Sphere
- Top 20 Most Sustainable Multinational Corporations Worldwide
- Economists Top 100: From Paul Krugman to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World
- Top 100 Blockchain Organisations: From CoinDesk to BitPay, These Are the Most Influential Organisations in the Distributed Ledger Space
- Tourism, Nationalism and the De-Cosmopolitanisation of Culture in Bali