Old Chinese, also called Archaic Chinese in older works, refers to the form of Chinese spoken from the beginning of written records (around 1200 BC) until the 3rd century BC. The earliest inscriptions are undoubtedly Chinese, but are limited in scope and not fully understood.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 1,933,677 all-time users
WHAT IS RICHTOPIA?
WOMEN IN LEADERSHIP
- Women Leaders Top 250: From Melinda Gates to Michelle Obama, These Are the Most Influential Women in the World
- Top 100 Blockchain Organisations: From CoinDesk to BitPay, These Are the Most Influential Organisations in the Distributed Ledger Space
- Geopolitics Top 100: From George Freidman to Condoleezza Rice, These Are the Most Influential Geopolitics Experts in the World
- Economists Top 100: From Paul Krugman to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World
- Top 100 Blockchain Insiders: From Marc Andreessen to Vitalik Buterin, These Are the Most Influential People in the Crypto Sphere
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Alibaba vs. Tencent: Lessons From Two Prolific Chinese Companies
- Top 20 Blockchain Books & Whitepapers
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols