The North Channel (known in Irish and Scottish Gaelic as Sruth na Maoile, in Ulster-Scots as the Noarth Channel and alternatively in English as the Straits of Moyle or Sea of Moyle) is the strait which separates north-eastern Ireland from south-western Scotland. It is part of the marine area officially classified as the “Inner Seas off the West Coast of Scotland” by the International Hydrographic Organization (IHO).
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,071,438 all-time users
WHAT IS RICHTOPIA?
WOMEN IN LEADERSHIP
- Top 100 Blockchain Insiders: From Marc Andreessen to Vitalik Buterin, These Are the Most Influential People in the Crypto Sphere
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- Top 100 Blockchain Organisations: From CoinDesk to BitPay, These Are the Most Influential Organisations in the Distributed Ledger Space
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Women Leaders Top 250: From Melinda Gates to Michelle Obama, These Are the Most Influential Women in the World
- Economists Top 100: From Paul Krugman to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World
- Top 20 Blockchain Books & Whitepapers
- 5 Attitude Lessons From a 92 Year Old