The Supreme Court of North Carolina is the state’s highest appellate court. Until the creation of the North Carolina Court of Appeals in the 1960s, it was the state’s only appellate court. The Supreme Court consists of six associate justices and one chief justice, although the number of justices has varied from time to time. The primary function of the Supreme Court is to decide questions of law that have arisen in the lower courts and before state administrative agencies.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,069,757 all-time users
WHAT IS RICHTOPIA?
WOMEN IN LEADERSHIP
- Top 100 Blockchain Organisations: From CoinDesk to BitPay, These Are the Most Influential Organisations in the Distributed Ledger Space
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- Top 100 Blockchain Insiders: From Marc Andreessen to Vitalik Buterin, These Are the Most Influential People in the Crypto Sphere
- Women Leaders Top 250: From Melinda Gates to Michelle Obama, These Are the Most Influential Women in the World
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Economists Top 100: From Paul Krugman to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World
- Top 20 Blockchain Books & Whitepapers
- Tourism, Nationalism and the De-Cosmopolitanisation of Culture in Bali