Leo Paul Dana earned BA and MBA degrees at McGill University, where his thesis director was Hamid Etemad, and a PhD from the Ecole des Hautes Etudes Commerciales HEC-Montreal. Since 1999, he has been tenured at the University of Canterbury where he teaches International Business and Entrepreneurship. He is also Adjunct Professor of Entrepreneurship at GSCM-Montpellier Business School. He holds the honourary title of Adjunct Professor at the University of Regina, in Canada. He formerly served as Visiting Professor of Entrepreneurship at INSEAD and Deputy Director of the International Business MBA Programme at Nanyang Business School, in Singapore. He has published extensively in a variety of leading journals including the British Food Journal, Cornell Quarterly, Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Entrepreneurship: Theory & Practice, Journal of Small Business Management, the Journal of World Business, and Small Business Economics. His research interests focus on cultural issues, including the internationalisation of entrepreneurship and the nature of indigenous entrepreneurship. He is Editor Emeritus of the Journal of International Entrepreneurship, and more recently a co-founder of The Polar Journal, published by Routledge. Among his recent books are: the World Encyclopedia of Entrepreneurship; and When Economies Change Hands: A Survey of Entrepreneurship.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,304,249 all-time users
WHAT IS RICHTOPIA?
WOMEN IN LEADERSHIP
- Authors Top 200: From J.K. Rowling to T. Harv Eker, These Are the Most Influential Authors in the World
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- Women Leaders Top 250: From Melinda Gates to Michelle Obama, These Are the Most Influential Women in the World
- Africa Exclusive: Property Investment in Lagos, Nigeria
- Top 100 Blockchain Insiders: From Marc Andreessen to Vitalik Buterin, These Are the Most Influential People in the Crypto Sphere
- Top 20 Most Sustainable Multinational Corporations Worldwide
- Economists Top 100: From Paul Krugman to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World
- Top 100 Blockchain Organisations: From CoinDesk to BitPay, These Are the Most Influential Organisations in the Distributed Ledger Space