Ken Howery is a co-founder and managing partner at Founders Fund. Howery graduated from Stanford University in 1998 with a B.A. in Economics. He was a co-founder of PayPal and served as the company’s first CFO from 1998 until 2002. His partner within this Paypal project was Peter Thiel at Thiel Capital Management. From 2002 through 2003 he was director of corporate development for eBay, which had acquired PayPal. In 2004 he was vice president of private equity at Clarium Capital Management.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 1,928,125 all-time users
WHAT IS RICHTOPIA?
WOMEN IN LEADERSHIP
- Top 100 Blockchain Organisations: From CoinDesk to BitPay, These Are the Most Influential Organisations in the Distributed Ledger Space
- Top 100 Blockchain Insiders: From Marc Andreessen to Vitalik Buterin, These Are the Most Influential People in the Crypto Sphere
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Economists Top 100: From Paul Krugman to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World
- Top 20 Blockchain Books & Whitepapers
- Individual Savings Accounts (ISAs): A Popular Topic in England
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- Women Leaders Top 250: From Melinda Gates to Michelle Obama, These Are the Most Influential Women in the World
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Lord Sugar to Victoria Beckham, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK