George Gideon Oliver Osborne, MP (born Gideon Oliver Osborne, 23 May 1971) is a British Conservative politician. He is the Chancellor of the Exchequer and Second Lord of the Treasury of the United Kingdom, roles to which he was appointed in May 2010. He has been the Member of Parliament for Tatton since 2001. Osborne is one of the old Anglo-Irish aristocracy, known in Ireland as the Ascendancy.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 1,934,525 all-time users
WHAT IS RICHTOPIA?
WOMEN IN LEADERSHIP
- Geopolitics Top 100: From George Freidman to Condoleezza Rice, These Are the Most Influential Geopolitics Experts in the World
- Top 100 Blockchain Organisations: From CoinDesk to BitPay, These Are the Most Influential Organisations in the Distributed Ledger Space
- Women Leaders Top 250: From Melinda Gates to Michelle Obama, These Are the Most Influential Women in the World
- Alibaba vs. Tencent: Lessons From Two Prolific Chinese Companies
- Top 100 Blockchain Insiders: From Marc Andreessen to Vitalik Buterin, These Are the Most Influential People in the Crypto Sphere
- Economists Top 100: From Paul Krugman to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Top 20 Blockchain Books & Whitepapers
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols