The Fortune 500 is an annual list compiled and published by Fortune magazine that ranks the top 500 U.S. closely held and public corporations as ranked by their gross revenue after adjustments made by Fortune to exclude the impact of excise taxes companies incur. The list includes publicly and privately held companies for which revenues are publicly available. The first Fortune 500 list was published in 1955. Wal-Mart was the largest company on the list in 2007 and 2008.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 1,919,666 all-time users
WHAT IS RICHTOPIA?
WOMEN IN LEADERSHIP
- Top 100 Blockchain Organisations: From CoinDesk to BitPay, These Are the Most Influential Organisations in the Distributed Ledger Space
- Economists Top 100: From Paul Krugman to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World
- Top 100 Blockchain Insiders: From Marc Andreessen to Vitalik Buterin, These Are the Most Influential People in the Crypto Sphere
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Top 20 Most Sustainable Multinational Corporations Worldwide
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- Top 20 Blockchain Books & Whitepapers
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Lord Sugar to Victoria Beckham, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK
- Women Leaders Top 250: From Melinda Gates to Michelle Obama, These Are the Most Influential Women in the World