In ethics and governance, accountability is answerability, blameworthiness, liability, and the expectation of account-giving. As an aspect of governance, it has been central to discussions related to problems in the public sector, nonprofit and private worlds.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE...
- Economists Top 100: From Paul Krugman to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World
- Women Leaders Top 250: From Melinda Gates to Michelle Obama, These Are the Most Influential Women in the World
- Information Technology Officers Top 100: From Werner Vogels to Dharmesh Shah, These Are the Most Influential IT Directors in the World
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Lord Sugar to Victoria Beckham, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK
- Young Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Brian Wong to Amanda Gutterman, These Are the Most Powerful Entrepreneurs Under 25
- Top 100 Formula 1 Insiders: From Lewis Hamilton to Fernando Alonso, These Are the Most Influential People in the F1 Industry
- Chief Marketing Officers Top 100: From Mike Allton to Beth Comstock, These Are the Most Influential CMOs in the World