Earnings Calls are a teleconference in which a public company discusses the financial results of a reporting period. The name comes from the bottom line numbers in the income statement – earnings per share. The U.S. based National Investor Relations Institute says that 92% of companies represented by their members conduct earnings calls and that virtually all of these are webcast. http://www. niri. org/irresource_pubs/faq.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,302,972 all-time users
WHAT IS RICHTOPIA?
WOMEN IN LEADERSHIP
- Authors Top 200: From J.K. Rowling to T. Harv Eker, These Are the Most Influential Authors in the World
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- Women Leaders Top 250: From Melinda Gates to Michelle Obama, These Are the Most Influential Women in the World
- Africa Exclusive: Property Investment in Lagos, Nigeria
- Top 100 Blockchain Insiders: From Marc Andreessen to Vitalik Buterin, These Are the Most Influential People in the Crypto Sphere
- Top 20 Most Sustainable Multinational Corporations Worldwide
- Top 100 Blockchain Organisations: From CoinDesk to BitPay, These Are the Most Influential Organisations in the Distributed Ledger Space
- Economists Top 100: From Paul Krugman to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World