Distracted driving is driving while engaged in other activities which include using a cell phone, texting, eating, or reading. Activities such as these take the driver’s attention away from the road. Distractions while driving can be separated into three distinct groups: visual, manual, and cognitive. Visual distraction involves taking one’s eyes off the road while manual distraction involves taking one’s hands off the wheel.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,302,972 all-time users
WHAT IS RICHTOPIA?
WOMEN IN LEADERSHIP
- Authors Top 200: From J.K. Rowling to T. Harv Eker, These Are the Most Influential Authors in the World
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- Women Leaders Top 250: From Melinda Gates to Michelle Obama, These Are the Most Influential Women in the World
- Africa Exclusive: Property Investment in Lagos, Nigeria
- Top 100 Blockchain Insiders: From Marc Andreessen to Vitalik Buterin, These Are the Most Influential People in the Crypto Sphere
- Top 20 Most Sustainable Multinational Corporations Worldwide
- Top 100 Blockchain Organisations: From CoinDesk to BitPay, These Are the Most Influential Organisations in the Distributed Ledger Space
- Economists Top 100: From Paul Krugman to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World