Deng Xiaoping (22 August 1904 – 19 February 1997) was a politician and reformist leader of the Communist Party of China who led China towards a market economy. While Deng never held office as the head of state, head of government or General Secretary of the Communist Party of China, he nonetheless served as the “paramount leader” of the People’s Republic of China from 1978 to 1992.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,075,640 all-time users
WHAT IS RICHTOPIA?
WOMEN IN LEADERSHIP
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- Top 100 Blockchain Insiders: From Marc Andreessen to Vitalik Buterin, These Are the Most Influential People in the Crypto Sphere
- Top 100 Blockchain Organisations: From CoinDesk to BitPay, These Are the Most Influential Organisations in the Distributed Ledger Space
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Economists Top 100: From Paul Krugman to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World
- Women Leaders Top 250: From Melinda Gates to Michelle Obama, These Are the Most Influential Women in the World
- The History of Crude Oil Prices Since the 1900s
- Top 20 Blockchain Books & Whitepapers
- Top 20 Most Sustainable Multinational Corporations Worldwide