A conceptual framework is used in research to outline possible courses of action or to present a preferred approach to an idea or thought. For example, the philosopher Isaiah Berlin used the “hedgehogs” versus “foxes” approach; a “hedgehog” might approach the world in terms of a single organizing principle; a “fox” might pursue multiple conflicting goals simultaneously.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 1,933,677 all-time users
WHAT IS RICHTOPIA?
WOMEN IN LEADERSHIP
- Women Leaders Top 250: From Melinda Gates to Michelle Obama, These Are the Most Influential Women in the World
- Top 100 Blockchain Organisations: From CoinDesk to BitPay, These Are the Most Influential Organisations in the Distributed Ledger Space
- Geopolitics Top 100: From George Freidman to Condoleezza Rice, These Are the Most Influential Geopolitics Experts in the World
- Economists Top 100: From Paul Krugman to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World
- Top 100 Blockchain Insiders: From Marc Andreessen to Vitalik Buterin, These Are the Most Influential People in the Crypto Sphere
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Alibaba vs. Tencent: Lessons From Two Prolific Chinese Companies
- Top 20 Blockchain Books & Whitepapers
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols