Chinese New Year is an important traditional Chinese holiday. In China, it is also known as the Spring Festival, the literal translation of the modern Chinese name. Chinese New Year celebrations traditionally ran from Chinese New Year’s Eve, the last day of the last month of the Chinese calendar, to the Lantern Festival on the 15th day of the first month, making the festival the longest in the Chinese calendar.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,233,799 all-time users
WHAT IS RICHTOPIA?
WOMEN IN LEADERSHIP
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Women Leaders Top 250: From Melinda Gates to Michelle Obama, These Are the Most Influential Women in the World
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- Top 100 Blockchain Insiders: From Marc Andreessen to Vitalik Buterin, These Are the Most Influential People in the Crypto Sphere
- Africa Exclusive: Property Investment in Lagos, Nigeria
- Top 100 Blockchain Organisations: From CoinDesk to BitPay, These Are the Most Influential Organisations in the Distributed Ledger Space
- Top 20 Most Sustainable Multinational Corporations Worldwide
- Economists Top 100: From Paul Krugman to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World
- Tourism, Nationalism and the De-Cosmopolitanisation of Culture in Bali