Benchmarking is the process of comparing one’s business processes and performance metrics to industry bests or best practices from other industries. Dimensions typically measured are quality, time and cost. In the process of best practice benchmarking, management identifies the best firms in their industry, or in another industry where similar processes exist, and compares the results and processes of those studied (the “targets”) to one’s own results and processes.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 1,920,564 all-time users
WHAT IS RICHTOPIA?
WOMEN IN LEADERSHIP
- Top 100 Blockchain Organisations: From CoinDesk to BitPay, These Are the Most Influential Organisations in the Distributed Ledger Space
- Economists Top 100: From Paul Krugman to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World
- Top 100 Blockchain Insiders: From Marc Andreessen to Vitalik Buterin, These Are the Most Influential People in the Crypto Sphere
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Lord Sugar to Victoria Beckham, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- Top 20 Most Sustainable Multinational Corporations Worldwide
- Top 20 Blockchain Books & Whitepapers
- Women Leaders Top 250: From Melinda Gates to Michelle Obama, These Are the Most Influential Women in the World