Not to be confused with the Autorité des marchés financiers (Québec) Financial Markets Authority Autorité des marchés financiers Agency overview Formed 1 August 2003 Jurisdiction France Headquarters 22x20px Paris, France Agency executive Gérard Rameix, Chairman Website http://www. amf-france. org The Autorité des Marchés Financiers (the name translates to Financial Markets Authority) is the stock market regulators in France.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,164,648 all-time users
WHAT IS RICHTOPIA?
WOMEN IN LEADERSHIP
- Economists Top 100: From Paul Krugman to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Top 100 Blockchain Insiders: From Marc Andreessen to Vitalik Buterin, These Are the Most Influential People in the Crypto Sphere
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- Top 100 Blockchain Organisations: From CoinDesk to BitPay, These Are the Most Influential Organisations in the Distributed Ledger Space
- Young Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Brian Wong to Amanda Gutterman, These Are the Most Powerful Entrepreneurs Under 25
- Top 20 Most Sustainable Multinational Corporations Worldwide
- Women Leaders Top 250: From Melinda Gates to Michelle Obama, These Are the Most Influential Women in the World
- Tourism, Nationalism and the De-Cosmopolitanisation of Culture in Bali