Australians can refer to: The citizens of Australia, as defined by Australian nationality law People whose ancestors lived in Australia Indigenous Australians Australian people are colloquially referred to as ‘Aussie’ or ‘Antipodean’. The earliest accepted timeline for the first arrivals of indigenous Australians to the continent of Australia places this human migration to at least 40,000 years ago, most probably from the islands of Indonesia and New Guinea.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,307,387 all-time users
WHAT IS RICHTOPIA?
WOMEN IN LEADERSHIP
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Authors Top 200: From J.K. Rowling to T. Harv Eker, These Are the Most Influential Authors in the World
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- Africa Exclusive: Property Investment in Lagos, Nigeria
- Women Leaders Top 250: From Melinda Gates to Michelle Obama, These Are the Most Influential Women in the World
- Top 100 Blockchain Insiders: From Marc Andreessen to Vitalik Buterin, These Are the Most Influential People in the Crypto Sphere
- Economists Top 100: From Paul Krugman to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World
- Top 20 Most Sustainable Multinational Corporations Worldwide
- Top 100 Blockchain Organisations: From CoinDesk to BitPay, These Are the Most Influential Organisations in the Distributed Ledger Space